Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Monday 27 June 2011

Weekly weigh in # 6

Well I wasn't expecting anything good this week as I haven't really stuck to plan, but after forcing myself onto the scales this morning, I was shocked to see I've actually lost weight!

I have lost 1 1/2lb!!!!!!!!

I had to jump back on again to see if this was for real and amazingly I lost another 1/4lb! LOL  Maybe I should just jump on and off scales all day until I get to the desired weight. :)
Haha
but anyhow, I'm going with my first weight, just incase!

So back on plan from today and hopefully I'll be sticking to it properly this week.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations sis! You know, it's only now that I was able to check on the blogs. I've got now a full-time office work as assistant to the president of a british engineering firm. When I've got more time, will write you an email. Miss you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!

    What with W's birthday I haven't even dared weigh myself this week!!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! I get a nice feeling when I see my weight is lowering! i think its a women thing!!

    Thanks for those comment on my blog!
    -Ninu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)