I now have to tell you 7 things about myself ... this is going to be hard! I can't think of anything much to say.
- I'm originally from London and only came to Cumbria when we got married and Steve didn't want to live down there.
- I love animals and have had to really talk Steve into any pet we've had. He wasn't really brought up with animals and so it's been difficult for him with me wanting to fill the house with them, so we've had to compromise. So far, over the years, we've had 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 4 budgies, 11 hamsters, goldfish, tropical fish, 5 stick insects and the dog. Not all at once, but he was a bit stressed when I had 7 hamsters all at once. Oops! At the moment we have 1 dog, 1 budgie, 1 hamster and 1 stick insect. We have my mum's dog alot as well though, so he feels like he has 2 dogs really. Ha,ha.
- This is my second attempt at blogging. I started this blog once before and then deleted it as I felt like, who would want to read anything I say anyhow. So I've been amazed to now have 30 followers! I just want to thank you all for reading my ramblings and especially those who comment as well, it really makes my day! :)
- When I was leaving school my english teacher went to see my mum, who was in hospital on traction at the time, to try and make me stay on at school and be a teacher! It was the last thing in the world I ever wanted to do and I stuck my ground and refused, but I sometimes think how she would laugh to see I ended up home schooling both my boys and so in a way, she got her wish after all!
- I'm 5ft tall (or small, depending how you view things) and always wanted to be taller. For years I would only wear stilettos in the hopes of gaining some height, but I haven't worn them for years now, it's comfort all the way these days ... flats for the win! haha.
- My youngest son was born with a rare condition TOF. He is the most amazing boy and I am so blessed to have him! :)
- I shop mostly in charity shops and get the most fab bargains! Steve had never been inside one until he was married to me, now we both love bargain hunting and whenever we go anywhere, those are the first shops we make for. :)
Now to pass the award on to some of my favourite blogs.
I'll look forward to reading facts on all of you now! :)
Thanks again Sarah for choosing me!