Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Off course!

This week has been a struggle for me and I just kind of let things go.
I haven't stuck to plan with my diet (this will no doubt show up in tomorrows weigh in!! EEK!) and I've only dabbled with some crochet here and there, not even looked at my cross stitch at all. I couldn't even summon up the energy to blog!




I got some of my results back from the Dr's and it seems alot of my symptoms are from being iron deficient again. So I'm back on a strong course in the hopes I can start to feel human again soon.
Weirdly, since I got those results, I just haven't felt like doing anything. I've felt ill for so long and battled it, thinking how lazy etc, but this week I just let it all slide and did nothing.

However, I've now given myself a talking to, taken myself in hand and am starting my diet afresh and am also determined to get back on course with everything, including my lovely crafts as well. So hopefully I shall have something to show you in the next couple of days.

Hope you all had a good weekend/ week and I'm going to try and catch up on the blogs I've missed.

Take care!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been under par Kim. I hope the iron tablets start to help you feel like your old self.
    There is nothing lazy about things sliding when one is feeling unwell. Sounds like you have a positive attitude going on now :) and am looking forward to a stitchy update or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well.

    Don't be too hard on yourself, sometimes you just have to just let everything go for a bit and concentrate on yourself.

    ((((hugs))))

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!!!

    I appreciate the lovely thoughts.

    I think it was just a bit of almost as if I'd been given permission to be ill! How stupid am I?
    Anyhow, have dragged self back on track and hoping for better things from now.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)