Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Thursday 10 February 2011

Starting to progress.

Lucy's mum sent us a picture of Lucy holding Saskia last night with the biggest smile on her little face.
I can't put it on my blog but it means alot to me to see that.
:)


I got some stitching done on Mario again yesterday.  I think we're starting to see it coming together now.
I have the star to finish, another coin and bullet bill on the left, plus Mario on the pipe and a mushroom. The plant and the base of the design. So I think I must be around half way now.


I'm sorry it's such rubbish quality pictures, I'm using my phone.

:)

2 comments:

  1. :) aw that is awesome to hear that Lucy was able to hold Saskia!
    You obviously did a great job taming her.

    Great progress! Mario looks great as a cross stitch. :)

    Happy Stitching
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go go go with mario Kim! Oh I forgot to answer your comment on my blog: Yes, come with me next time I shop for threads and patterns, but I'm afraid I cannot afford to pay for your plane ticket :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)