Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Monday 14 February 2011

Hopeful.

It ended up that I didn't have to go cooker shopping after all!
We phoned the gas company as we have insurance with them, to see whether we were able to get a small compensation from our policy. Yes we could, but only after another engineer came out and recondemned our cooker.
So yesterday husband spent all afternoon, cleaning the jets on this old one, in the hopes that it just might do the trick and it'll be decided we can keep our old one. We just really haven't got the money to get a new one right now, especially with his job being a bit 'iffy', so if we can prevent ourselves from having to pay out at the moment, it'll be wonderful!
He's coming today, so I'll be able to let you know whether we were successful or not. If not, well at least we tried.

I didn't get chance to touch my stitching this weekend. I really missed it, but I'll be getting on with some today again. I think I'm going to start the plant at the side of Mario, as then the design is nicely enclosed and will feel more finished to me.
Much as I'm enjoying it, I can't wait to finish it now as I want to get back to my other projects.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's why I waited and waited, because we will go shopping afterwards, but no Kim appeared :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! We must have been waiting at different shops and missed each other!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)