Yeah, not much stitching but at least I'm getting a few things sorted out now.
We have some vouchers coming towards getting a new cooker from the cover we took out on it. It took a few phone calls to get it all organised, but it was worth it! It's not alot, but every little is going to help. :)
I also sold my fishtank, stand and accessories on ebay so that's money towards the cooker as well. I got £70 for it, but £10 of that goes to ebay in fee's! I guess they have to make their money somehow, but they must make loads when you think how much is sold on there each day!
They're picking it up tomorrow night. I'll feel better once it's gone and I know I actually have that £60 towards the cooker.
Small amount of progress on my stitching, Mario now has his plant next to him, so it's looking nearer to completion, but it feels slow progress at the moment. I love the design though, so cheerful!
Joe is going to love having it in his room. (If I EVER get finished, poor boy!).
Joe has a portion of scripture to read at our Bible meeting on Thursday night. Nehemiah 11: 1-14. The amount of names he has to try and pronounce are making this a real challenge for him (it's a challenge to me! haha) but he is doing well considering. So we've been working hard together on that.
I'm sure it'll be fine for him.
So now, I'm off to do a little more on my sampler ... sooner it's done, sooner I get back to my UFO's/WIP's!