Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Saturday 26 March 2011

Three's company?

I'm off out in a minute to look at washing machines, but while I'm waiting to go I thought I'd quickly do an update.

Toni's rose is now finished and in it's coaster!!



I like it :)

Here's the three together.

Nice?
I am really pleased with them I have to say.  I've made a start on the pink rose now, but I didn't have time to take a picture to show my progress.  There isn't really alot to show at the moment anyhow.

Hopefully I'll get an update for you on that soon and also I can then get caught up with your blogs, I want to see what you've all been up to!

Have a lovely day, whatever you're doing.

:)


5 comments:

  1. They look fab! Nice work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! beautiful!
    hugs,
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim!

    Ohhhh, they're all so pretty!

    Sorry I was so busy that it's only now that I was able to read your blog.

    About your question on my blog about the yarns (actually they are all crochet threads): on the multicolored flowers, all of the colors are from the same brand (Monaco). But the green/gold-green combination is from another brand (Coats' Canon).

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Kell at Diary of a Domestic Goddess. See here for details:
    http://wp.me/pFyoG-BW

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so gorgeous all together. Can't wait to see the last one and then all four just waiting to be used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)