Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Thursday 17 March 2011

And then there were two!

Last night I really thought I'd have chance to get on with some sewing practice on my machine.
I thought wrong!

Everyone seemed to need me for something last night and coming in at different times for tea, then it was a lovely mild night and Steve wanted to go for a walk.

So by the time I came back and got everything sorted, the evening was gone!

I did get time for one thing though ...

I finished the Lilac rose!


And so now there are two!!



Yellow next!!

:)

8 comments:

  1. The look fantastic. I like the lilac one best.
    Hope you get some machine practice soon.
    H x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really like the light purple rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really lovely together. The green in the lilac rose design has made the rose itself stand out more. I love it.
    Thank you for your comment re: my sore eye. I t is 100% again, thanks. The anti histamine tablet did its work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kim! They're so pretty. Your stitches are so neat and clean. Now looking forward to the yellow one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, it's gorgeous. I absolutely love purple. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Do you mind if I steal the idea? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lynn, :)I'm really pleased with how they're stitching up. :D

    Thanks Agi, no I don't mind at all. It's lovely to think we'll both have some. :)
    Would you like to borrow the chart?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)