Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Stylish!

Thanks so much to Linda at 'Stitches by Kryss' who gave me this blog award!

So exciting!!  Now to follow the rules of the award:


1. Thank the person that awarded you:
            A big thank you to Stitches by Kryss.

 2. List 7 things about myself: 

1. I'm blessed more than I deserve by the lovely family and friends I have and I appreciate and love them all, so much. :)

2. I'm originally from London, but my husband is from here, Cumbria.
 
3. When I was leaving school my teacher tried to make my parents talk me into staying on and training to be a teacher, not what I wanted at all ... I never dreamed I'd end up home schooling my own boys!

4. I don't like having my picture taken, so I'm not in many of our photo's. 
 
5. I’ve never broken a bone in my body ... so far at anyrate.

6. I'm 5ft tall and my boys and their friends love to check their height against mine!
 
7. I can drive, but I don't see much of my car anymore, since Tom passed his test.



3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers -
 
1. Toni's favourite things.
2. Midge's crafty corner.
3. Bec's cross stitch creations.
4. All I want is everything.
5. Flossy bobbin.
6. Home is where my heart is.
7. Adrienne's cross stitch adventures.
8. The world according to Agi.
9. Cross stitch and crochet.
10. Social Sue.
11. It's Daffy cat.
12. Alley Cat's Corner.
13. A Stitchers Nook.
14. The pink whisk.
15. An itch to cross stitch.
 
Congrats to you all!!
 
:)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Kim! It means a lot to me :-)

    Hugs and love to you my dearest :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)