Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

More gloves and a creative block!!

My eldest son spends quite a bit of time outside, so as the weather is getting pretty cold here now, I decided to make a more 'blokey' pair of fingerless gloves for him.

I used a chunky (bulky) weight yarn. They're very warm and cosy, so I'm pleased with them.

Since then I've had a bit of a creative block.  I can't settle on what I want to do next .... I feel like I'm wasting my evenings when I could be working on something. It's just deciding which project to work on.

I could do another thread project, or a yarn one or try and work out how to use some of the more challenging yarns I have ... or I could knit something.
Or I could take up my needle again and do a stitching project.
I'm going to have a browse through my books and I'll hopefully be back soon with something else to show you. 
Hope all is going well for you.

Take care!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)