Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Friday 17 October 2014

Holiday catch up.

So I thought it would be nice to show just a handful of pictures from our holiday, just to give an idea of what we did.

We went to an open air 'living' museum called Beamish. We didn't manage to get round it all but the tickets we bought last a year, so we'll be popping back over.
It's very large and we have walked round in the past but this time we used the buses and trams they provide, which made it easier on my mum and D, who we took with us.


Then just a few pictures from the cottage we stayed in 

Living room


Kitchen


Main bedroom ( it was 3 bedroomed)


Small private court yard area. 



Steam train
If anyone has seen the old TV series called 'Heartbeat', this was the local train station they used 'Aidensfield Station but actually a place called Goathland.


Bernie's garage.



This is the pub they use as the 'Aidensfield Arms.

Anyhow, best I ease up on the holiday pictures now, don't want to overload you.
 Must show you though, this is the yarn my mum bought me. It's lovely and soft.


I bought this pattern to use it on. Can't wait to start it now, lol




Oh, and I pulled out my cushions last night and actually made the effort to finish them off at last, so only one left to make.
I'll update you on them in my next post now though.

Take care everyone!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)