Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Monday 20 October 2014

Cushion catch up

It seems ages now that I've been working on these.
That's what comes of just doing a bit here and there rather than getting stuck in and finishing them all before moving onto other things I guess.

Well I'm on the last one now, so I hope it won't be too long before I can declare them all finished!! 

So I thought I would show the ones I've finished to remind us of where I'm up to with them so far. 

Cushion one.




Cushion two.




Cushion three




I meant to take a picture of the one I'm working on, but of course, I forgot!! 
I've been working on these for so long now I can't actually be sure I even like them anymore. 
How mad is that?!!

Anyhow once I've got the final one done, I was going to make a little throw for the back of the settee but I've had a different idea. I'm not sure it will work but once I get started on it, I'll show you but for now at any rate, this is the cushions. 

:-)




7 comments:

  1. They all look very nice - my favorite is the granny with the flower on the front. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi, I think that's the one I prefer too.
      Although I'd actually like to just start them all again as I'm not so sure I'm that keen generally now, haha.

      Delete
  2. Kim these cushions are so pretty, even if you're fed up of them now lol. It's difficult to keep motivated on a project when it takes longer to do than we initially thought it would. I am demotivated with the darn Summer Tunic ... I consider it my 'breaking up with ex-boyfriend' project which was a sad time for me. Also Summer is now a distant memory so there's no need to get it done right now. So I am working projects and activities that I love doing, it's definitely good therapy for me.
    I am intrigued on what you have planned to go with these cushions and also I would love to see what you've come up with for your final cushion.

    Keep at it, you're almost there xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda.
      It's true, it's hard to keep the motivation going.
      I hope you do finish that tunic at some point though, maybe you'll get back into it in time for next spring!!
      :)

      I'm taking pictures this morning for my next blog post. I will put what I have for the cushion so far.
      I just want it done and over with now to be honest.

      :)

      Delete
  3. I love your cushion! They are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Pam.
      I wish I still liked them, lol

      They seemed a good idea at the time, now they look very thrown together and pathetic to me.
      Never mind, one more to go and then maybe I'll sit back, re look and feel different.

      Hope so!!

      :)

      Delete
  4. Oh I love pink and green together! These cushions are so pretty. Love the buttons. :) Wishing you a most lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)