Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Catch up pictures!!

Aran jumper for Joe, which I almost finished the back and then decided to unravel as I think he has enough jumpers.
14 dishcloths, a mix of knitted and crocheted.
Crochet hat/beanie
A knitted jumper for Joe
A slouchy beanie
Purple hat, with new stitches.
Made 2 chair backs and then unravelled them, but I learnt a nice square stitch pattern.
A thread doily I made for my mum. I really enjoyed it apart from sewing in the tails!!  haha
On my hook at the moment, a thread doily. I started this while I was waiting for my mum in the hospital. It helped to have something to concentrate on.

Well all my patients are asleep right now.
I have my mum with us still, but everyone else has gone down with a bad cold, cough and chills ... sigh!!

Anyhow, while I have half an hour to spare, I've uploaded some pictures to show you all.
I have a little heap of assorted dishcloths.
I've made some with pictures on, such as a dalek, some have patterns or new stitches I learnt, some are just SC or DC and some I used two strands so as to make a nice thick cloth.

The other pictures I've written captions on as blogger won't let me move them round to where I want them for some reason.

I might have forgotten some of the things I've made, it's been so long since I last posted,  but these are the ones I could think of anyhow.

I hope you like them!!

Thanks for looking and take care everyone.

:)








4 comments:

  1. Well you've certainly been busy. I really like the doily you made for your Mum - it's pretty with all the flowers. I hope your family all get to feeling better real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Kim. Hope everyone recovers from their colds soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a lot of things you've been making and each of them are really nice, too. Love the doilies. I have a thing about doilies. :)

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much in your WIP bag, what fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)