Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Friday 15 April 2011

And then there were FOUR!!

Yes, all four are finished.
I'm pretty pleased with them and I like each one, even though I thought I'd favour some more than others.
They all need to come out of the coasters again and have a final press, but for now here they are.

Here's the pink one finished.


And all four together:


There was also a light pink and a peach in this set. I might do the peach one at some point but not the other one as I think the light pink would be too light for me.

So now I have another project ... Can you guess which one?  It's one I've shown you before.

:)



9 comments:

  1. They look lovely. Well done on your finishes. Happy stitching to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fab all together. Well done!
    Are you going back to the dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! they are very pretty!
    Hugs and have a wonderful weekend!
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim! I don't know what happened to my earlier comment, it's no longer here :-)

    Anyway, I will retype again:

    Congratulations on all four! They are so lovely and beautiful. And please do the peach one and give to me the pink one and let's do them together :-D

    Let me gues, your next project will be... PRAYER.. or ... With Faith in Our Hearts . . . or ...Happy Times Praise God :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look beautiful together. Well done on your finish. I have no idea which design you'll choose next so I'll wait and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing the fourth :)
    They look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful coasters, I'd be too busy staring at them to put my tea down on them hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look lovely. They are almost too nice to cover with mugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!
    I really appreciate your lovely comments.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)