Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog.

Thursday 6 January 2011

New hamster!


We recently got a baby hamster for my youngest son Joe. She's a dwarf hamster termed 'russian' by the pet shop, but looks like she's a winter white type, probably a hybrid.

She is the sweetest little thing, and we are in the process of taming her. Last night he got to hold her himself for the first time and is over the moon about it.
Steve has her on his hand in the picture here.


And I've tried to add the video of Joe's first time holding her. I was there to help incase she fell, but he was so happy to have her himself.


Well I'm not able to add more than one picture to this post and it insists on being at the top of the post instead of midway, also I'm not sure I've added the video correctly, but hopefully I'll get better with doing this as time goes on!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really appreciate it.
:)